Both of our Commercial warranties are subject to the following terms:
- Unless stated warranty is 12 months against any confirmed manufacturing fault when bought from York Barbell or an authorised re-seller. Warranty is subject to normal and responsible use in appropriate conditions.
- The warranty period extends to the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty is only valid if the product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the product.
- The warranty excludes normal wear and tear on parts.
- This warranty does not extend to any product that has been damaged or rendered defective:
- as a result of accident, misuse, or abuse or lack of reasonable care.
- by the use of parts not manufactured by York Barbell or sold by York Barbell.
- by modification of the product.