Are you a limited business and looking to spread the cost of your new equipment?
There are lots of benefits to your business when considering a finance option:
- Tax benefits – It’s not as complicated as you might think. For private sector organisations, leasing provides a highly attractive, fully 100% tax deductible solution. A lease versus cash illustration can be provided, specifically for you, to make everything crystal clear.
- Retain capital – Locking your capital away into ultimately depreciating assets isn’t a great way to make that cash work for you. Finance lets you keep the cash so you can utilise it elsewhere, working harder for your organisation and delivering true returns.
- Match costs to return – Leasing allows you match your costs in line with the return on your investment, unlike capital where all costs are paid upfront and in full.
- Fixed costs – Your payments are manageable, low and fixed for the duration of the agreement making budgeting and planning simple.
- Spread the VAT – VAT is paid on each repayment rather than a lump sum upfront (excluding Hire/Lease Purchase agreements.)
- Total Project Funding – Expertise to make sure that all of your costs can be included in your facility.